Innovate: Experts on How to Get a Patent
The “How To” Guide explains how to take an idea to market. Advice on patenting, design & prototyping process.
Innovate’s award winning design engineers, researchers, business development professionals and Intellectual Property experts have experience in all areas of IP and product design. Looking for how to patent an idea and produce a new product? We provide a complete service from patent search, protecting/patenting a product, through design, prototyping and manufacturing, to advice on marketing and the patent office. With in-house expertise, we can take your ideas from paper to product, providing you with the best chance of success at market.
Benefits of Using Innovate Product Design
- We have over 10 years experience in developing ideas. Take a look at our Case studies and Testimonials
- All information shared is 100% confidential
- You retain 100% of the idea and therefore 100% of the profits
- We offer a review of your product or patent idea free of charge
- Dedicated Client Manager
- Specialized in helping individuals
- Award winning designers
- We can take an idea all the way to be manufactured
- Help & guidance throughout the process
How to Patent an Idea: Advice
- Expert advice on Intellectual Property (IP) protection, including patenting an idea, Trademark or other forms of protection
- Worldwide patent searching to help establish originality
- Help with Intellectual Property applications
- Low-cost patent specification drafting; for cost-effectively obtaining ‘patent pending’ status
Prototype an Idea
When attempting to patent an idea, it is important to develop the product concept by analyzing materials, fabrication methods, functionality, and visual design before formally applying for patent or trademark protection. The prototyping process helps to eliminate technical roadblocks and is a critical component of the development of a product. As such, the design work itself is intended to assist the project in earning credibility and building confidence with potential investors, manufacturers, and/or licensees.
The prototype demonstrates feasibility and provides evidence of the product’s performance while simultaneously allowing for a more visual, presentable representation of the idea.
Business & Startup Advice
- Product marketing advice and assistance
- Guidance on how to patent ideas and products
- Funding & Crowdfunding
- Product launch
- Logo & Graphic Design
- Website design
Latest News on Patenting, Prototypes & More
The material in this website is commercially focused and generalized information and opinion about successfully working within the existing legal framework of Intellectual Property, patents and patent law; and should in no way be viewed or construed as legal advice. Advisors at Innovate are not and will not be lawyers unless this is specifically stated.