Who are Innovate?
Innovate Design comprises award winning design engineers, researchers, business development professionals and Intellectual Property experts, with experience in all areas of IP, product design and manufacture. We provide a complete service from patent search, protecting/patenting a product, through design and prototyping, to advice on marketing and the patent office. We are not the USPTO. With in-house expertise, we can take your ideas from paper to product, providing you with the best chance of success at market.
Benefits of Using Innovate Product Design
- We have over 10 years experience in developing ideas. Take a look at our Case studies and Testimonials
- All information shared is 100% confidential
- You retain 100% of the idea and therefore 100% of the profits
- We offer a review of your idea free of charge
- Dedicated Client Manager
- Specialized in helping individuals
- Award winning designers
- We can take an idea all the way to be manufactured
- Help & guidance throughout the process
Patent an Idea: Advice
- Expert advice on Intellectual Property (IP) protection, including patenting an idea, Trademark or other forms of protection
- Worldwide patent searching to help establish originality
- Help with Intellectual Property applications
- Low-cost patent specification drafting; for cost-effectively obtaining ‘patent pending’ status
Prototype an Idea
It is important to develop the idea, looking at materials, manufacturing methods, functionality and aesthetic form prior to applying for protection. The process will help to resolve principle technical issues and is a core part of the development of the project. As such, the design work will help the product to gain credibility and inspire confidence in investors, licensees or manufacturers.
Prototyping involves realizing the design in a physical form and this allows the designs to be further refined. It is often essential to prove that the product works, which can be done through prototyping. The prototype demonstrates and provides evidence of the product’s performance whilst also allowing for a more visual, presentable method.
Business & Startup Advice
- Product marketing advice and assistance
- Guidance on how to patent ideas and products
- Funding & Crowdfunding
- Product launch
- Logo & Graphic Design
- Website design
The material in this website is commercially focused and generalized information and opinion about successfully working within the existing legal framework of Intellectual Property, patents and patent law; and should in no way be viewed or construed as legal advice. Advisors at Innovate are not and will not be lawyers unless this is specifically stated.