Invention Help for Entrepreneurs
Looking for help in answering these questions about your new invention idea?
- Is your idea new?
- How big is the potential market?
- Is it technically feasible?
- Should you license or self-manufacture the idea?
- What might be your production costs?
If so, consider working with Innovate Product Design as we have over a decade of experience in offering invention help from intellectual property protection to prototyping to licensing and manufacturing support.
Invention Idea Help and Commercial Viability Assessments
Each year thousands of new consumer products are offered in the marketplace, many of them patented and developed by individual inventors or small firms. Each new product idea has gone through a series of steps from patenting the idea, design and development process, prototyping, manufacturing and finally commercialized. At the early stage, it is strongly recommended to do some research to evaluate the main issues you will be facing, and to seek 3rd party help with assessing an invention’s commercial viability as needed. This is a standard practice and is aimed to reduce the financial risk of starting a new business venture.
These answers will help you make an informed decision on how best to proceed and provide valuable input to be used in a business plan and/or help with fund raising and/or pitching the idea to industry.
Benefits of using Innovate Design
- We have over 10 years experience in developing ideas. Take a look at our Case Studies and Testimonials
- We offer a review of your idea free of charge
- You retain 100% of the idea and therefore 100% of the profits
- All information shared is 100% confidential
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Dedicated Client Manager
- Specialized in helping individuals
- Award winning designers
- We can take an idea all the way to be manufactured
- Help & guidance throughout the process